Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WIP Wednesday June 27, 2012

I'm making progress this week on my Take 5 QOV. Getting to those boarders.  Maybe I'll have the top done this week!!



As I was doing other stuff this week and my mind was wandering it dawned on me that Christmas is now less than six months away.  Holy Snowflake Batman! I don't even have a list made and nothing started.  I pulled out some Christmas fabric, but I didn't want to pull out the Christmas bins because I want to finish up what I'm doing.



Maybe if I make my list  and figure out what I want to make and for who, then pull out the big stash.  To add to this when I picked up the mail right there on top was the new Connecting Threads catalog with Christmas right on the cover.  Now I was really trying not to buy fabric in June.  So far zero fabric purchase...I've four days left in June...do you think it counts if I put fabric in my cart but don't push the checkout button.  LOL

Check out more WIP's at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment