Sunday, June 3, 2012

Stash Report - Week 23, 2012

Another stash report with incoming fabric and none going out.  But I have a plan...this is Finish it Up June and so far I'm right on track.

My quilting buddy Kat found a great price on small rolls of 2.5 strips and she knows my Quilt of Valor goals so she called me and I said yes to 4 rolls.  When she brought it over she also gifted me 15 fat quarters, oh my!



Then my sister was in town and we were shopping for upholstery fabric, but you have to walk past everything else to get there and I bought some 4th of July fabric for pillowcases



So I ended up with 15.5 yards of fabric this week.  Good thing I don't track upholstery fabric , cause that's an in/out  thing now or that number would be even higher

  • Added this week: 15.5 yds

  • Added this year: 114.25 yds

  • Used this week: 0 yds

  • Used this year:  65.75 yds

  • Net used 2012:  -48.5 yds



For more Stash Reports check out Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

  1. I love your mini rolls of QOV fabrics. I too would have said YES to those. Don't worry, you will start to turn things around and be buying nothing and using from your stash real soon, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a haul this week! Use it up next week!

    glen

    ReplyDelete