Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thursday 2nd June List WIP

Time for my second up date on my Finish It Up June List.

I got some things checked off the lists this week.

On the Yard List:   I dug out the Yucca plants and cut down the Lantana bush.  If you have lantana you know that it grows like a weed.  Super fast and can get out of control real fast.  That's what this one had done, it was over the roof of the kitchen and just making a mess and every time you walk by it made a mess on you.  It was time to do some cutting.  Big check mark!



On the Furniture List:  I reupholstered this steel bench.  These are the only chickens at this house.



On the Quilt List:  I happy to be making progress on this list because this is the list that started the whole Finish it Up thing.  I finished the T-Shirt quilt top.  I had planned on just plain back but because of the size I find I don't have enough of any one fabric, so I'm going to play around and see what I come up with.  I have extra flame fabric so I'm thinking to use it up.

I thought I would have more things checked off the all the lists by now. You'd think I'd know better, it all takes longer than I'd planned.  Still I'm happy over all with my progress, it's on the 14th I still have the whole second half of the month.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment