Monday, June 2, 2014

What I'm Working On

Just what am I working on?  Sometimes it's darn hard to tell.  Do you ever get so many project going that you get lost?  Happens to me all the time.

Right now on the design wall are the Gecko blocks ready for sashing and on the table in front is where I'm cutting fabric for my plus quilt.  While I'm cutting 2.5 inch strips from the fabric I might as well cut a 1.5 in strip for my 3 inch 9-patchs and 2 in strips for my growing up odd quilt.

[caption id="attachment_2681" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Gecko blocks Gecko blocks[/caption]

I started the 3 inch 9-patchs last July as a leader/ender.  I counted my squares and I only need about 100 more for the quilt floating around in my head. No time limit on these it just happens as I sew other blocks.

[caption id="attachment_2683" align="aligncenter" width="300"]3 inch 9-patches 3 inch 9-patches[/caption]

My 2 inch Growing up Odd quilt  that I promised myself just one block a day, well somedays I'm caught up and other days I'm making two or three blocks. I've yet to be head of the one block a day.

[caption id="attachment_2682" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Growing up odd Growing up odd[/caption]

So mostly this week I'll work on getting all that fabric cut and off the table so I can work on the Gecko blocks again.

What are you working on?  Head over to Judy's at patchwork times and check out more design walls/

 

2 comments:

  1. Your Growing Up Odd is coming along. Great progress on all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya about all the projects. That's me also. Your blocks are so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete