Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stash Report Week 26, 2014

Half way through the year and I'm ahead of the fabric.....that is a good thing. :)

I had some time to work on the sewing room and fabric this week. I spent some time sorting through the mountain of flannel. It's still a mountain just not as tall as McKinley anymore.  The yardage is now contained, well almost  in six bins and the scraps and small pieces are in one bin, ok one and a half  for sorting later this month summer, those are the clear bins setting on the side.   The blue bin on the top has flannel that has been pulled for projects and either cut or started.   I put the current sewing projects in bags for the summer  (so I don't lose them) while I tackle the sewing room.

Yikes that sounds more like NINE bins, cause they all are full of flannel.  I think it's past time for a sew-in at the Brick Sidewalk.

[caption id="attachment_2761" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Mountain of Flannel Mountain of Flannel[/caption]

 

Overall I'm happy with where I am with my stash numbers for half way thru the year.

Here are this weeks numbers:

Added since last report:  0 Yards
Added this Year: 91.50 Yards
Used and donated since last report: 24.50 Yards
Used this Year: 117.75 Yards
Net Used this Year  26.25

 

For more stash reports head over to Judy's Patchwork Times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment