Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stash Report Week 24, 2014

I'm  happy to say that I used fabric this week that I can count out.  I'm super happy to say that I had no fabric coming in.

Yes that's right I used a whopping three quarters of a yard for a pillow back.  I like to write it out like that cause is seems like so much more..right?  It was a big pillow.

[caption id="attachment_2710" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Feed Sack Pillow Feed Sack Pillow[/caption]

 

This was my first flap back pillow so I made the back pieces different on purpose cause I knew they would not match up. That's a skill I may or may not work on. :0)

[caption id="attachment_2711" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Ticking Back Ticking Back[/caption]

 

Added last week : 00 Yards
Added this Year: 91.50 Yards
Used last week: .75 Yards
Used this Year: 93.25 Yards
Net Used this Year 1..75 Yards

To more stash reports head over to Judy's Patchwork times 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment