Sunday, June 8, 2014

Stash Report Week 23, 2014

It's been a while since my last stash report. Let's just say that May was a really long fast month.

During the month of May there was some sewing and some stashing.  I'll just say it's a good thing there isn't an upholstery fabric stash report.  Here are  few of the fabrics acquired in the last month or so.

[caption id="attachment_2699" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Retro Kitchen Retro Kitchen[/caption]

Love the retro kitchen appliances and I finally settled on fabric for my nephew that is due very very soon.

[caption id="attachment_2698" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Baby Boy Baby Boy[/caption]

 

When all the numbers were tabulated  I was totally surprised.

Added since last report:  26.00 Yards
Added this Year: 91.50 Yards
Used since last report: 18.50 Yards
Used this Year: 92.50 Yards
Net Used this Year 1.00 Yard

I am one yard ahead of the game.   I really thought I'd be back in the red and would have to start digging fast.  :)  If I get some time in the sewing room this week hopefully I can increase my lead.

For more stash reports head on over to Judy's Patchwork Times.

1 comment: