Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stash Report Week 16, 2013

We've had a great week of travel.  We have been to museums, taken in a concert, lots of antique shops and swap meets, the ham radio DX convention and antique farm equipment show, oh and a couple of fabric stores too.  I'm thinking we'll be real ready to sleep in our own bed tonight.

CA RRMuseum

I know that I'm ready to be home and start in on my UFO's I've been inspired reading everyone's progress. This week I want to come up with my plan for my UFO's and to get back to the projects I have going too.

My numbers haven't moved this week because the fabric is not in the sewing room yet.  Still in the car until it's unpacked tomorrow not to mention that box that arrived just before we left.  I think I need to get something finished this week to off set the incoming fabric.

  • Added this week: 0 yds

  • Added this year:  156.75 yds

  • Used this week:  4.25 yds

  • Used this year: 75.75 yds

  • Net 2012  -81.0 yds     


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that is a slick way to delay posting your incoming fabric. Hopefully it won't have to live in the car :-)

    ReplyDelete