Sunday, April 14, 2013

Stash Report Week 15, 2013

I have some fabric moving out this week.  I made three sets of pillowcases.  I attached binding on a quilt and when I finish stitching it down I'll count out the whole quilt.

[caption id="attachment_1989" align="aligncenter" width="300"]pillowcases pillowcases[/caption]

I also received a wonderful package in the mail from Kim at Cajun Quilter.

SR15 3

Just look at all that wonderful hand dyed fabric. I'm not counting this in to my stash yet cause I've a special project for it.

[caption id="attachment_1990" align="aligncenter" width="300"]hand dyed fabric hand dyed fabric[/caption]

 

This weeks numbers:

  • Added this week: 0 yds

  • Added this year:  156.75 yds

  • Used this week:  4.25 yds

  • Used this year: 75.75 yds

  • Net 2012  -81.0 yds    


For more fabric counting head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

 

2 comments:

  1. I never count fabric gifts! Looks like a bright project coming. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't count fabric in that I have a specific use for, either. You'll be in the black soon. I like your pillowcases. In fact I have some of the fabric of the one on top. Hmmm..

    ReplyDelete