Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Get It Done April/May 2013

It's the last day of April and time to look at what I got done on my April List and make my May List.

First the April List:

1.  Trace embroidery blocks  NOT DONE  

2. Kit up embroidery blocks and thread for road trip I DID THIS ONE AND WORKED ON IT TOO. 

3. Clean up and move furniture in sewing room  I DID SOME CLEANING UP BUT NO FURNITURE WAS MOVED  

4. If I've any time left work on all the items I haven't gotten done in the first three months  NO MORE PROGRESS HERE   

I have started to wonder why even make a list, but I'm stubborn like that or eternally hopeful.

Now for my May List:

1. Quilt for West Texas

2. Quilt for Quilt Club Donation

3. Orphan Block Quilt

4. Soft Flower Quilt   

There's my list and I'm sticking to it.

 

To see more Get It Done List head over to Judy's Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment