Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stash Report Week 17, 2013

I did say that this week my incoming fabric number was going to take a hit this week after our road trip last week.  When I added up the numbers it wasn't as bad as I thought..HA HA  Not only did I have the fabric I picked up on the trip but there was that box from Connecting Threads that arrived just before we left.

[caption id="attachment_2028" align="aligncenter" width="300"]R/W/B R/W/B[/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_2029" align="aligncenter" width="300"]4th of July 4th of July[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2030" align="aligncenter" width="300"]More 4th July More 4th July[/caption]

 

I think I'm good on Red/White/Blue fabric and on 4th of July.  I also picked up some osnaburg fabric for a few projects

I would have loved to be able to report fabric out, but alas no.  I've been sewing but I count it out when it's finished or quilted.  I sure was tempted to change my fabric out counting method because my appointment for the long arm isn't for two more weeks.  I'll just have to wait for the out going numbers to change, unless I get some of those pillowcases done.

  • Added this week: 36.75 yds

  • Added this year:  193.50 yds

  • Used this week: 0 yds

  • Used this year: 75.75 yds

  • Net 2012  -117.75 yds     


For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment