Monday, April 1, 2013

Get It Done March/April

Well get it done does not exactly describe what happen with my list.

March 2013

1. Quilt of Valor, finish  NOT DONE 

2. Trace Blocks  DID NOT EVEN TRACE ONE BLOCK 

3. Finish quilting Easter quilt  THIS ONE I DID FINISH 

4. Label and mail three QOV setting in my office.  NOT DONE--WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR ME TO MAKE A LABEL   

[caption id="attachment_1935" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Easter Quilt Finish Easter Quilt Finish[/caption]

Here is my April List

1.  Trace embroidery blocks

2. Kit up embroidery blocks and thread for road trip

3. Clean up and move furniture in sewing room

4. If I've any time left work on all the items I haven't gotten done in the first three months

Well there's my list.  Maybe this will be the month I get all four done. :)

I'm linking up with Judy's  Get It Done  at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment