Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stash Report Week 31, 2012

Oh no another week closer to Christmas and still nothing done.  I sort of know some of what I want to make, does this explain the added yardage? You bet it does.  Really the connecting threads catalog arrived (some time  ago) and I went to the web site to place my order and 28 yards later, yes that number is right I added 28 yards of fabric to my house this week.



 

Just look at those beautiful fat quarters, I also bought a stack of this line too.



Added two stacks of this great nautical fabric for QOV. Fabric is in the mail to my sister who is going to make the top.  Thanks Kathy!!



Let us not forget the reason for the order...CHRISTMAS!!  I'm liking this Christmas candy fabric and I can't wait to use that candy cane fabric for binding.



 

These are not my usual Christmas colors.  They are so fun and bright I started seeing visions in my head so click I did and now I can't wait to cut in to them.  First I have to finish the borders on the quilt that is laying on the cutting table.  I think it's a real toss up which fabric gets to me faster Christmas or Halloween.  I think it's a win-win cause I love them both. :)

I finished up the t-shirt quilt so the numbers aren't all bad.

  • Added this week:  28 yds

  • Added this year:  159.75 yds

  • Used this week:  7 yds

  • Used this year: 102.25

  • Net used 2012 -57.50   


 

I'm trying really hard to show up for at least two days of Judy's Quiltathon this week so I can finish up some stuff and cut in to this fabric.  I drooled over the pattern she posted but I know myself and if I started it I would just be more behind.  LOL

More stash reports at Patchwork Times check them out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment