Tuesday, August 14, 2012

So far behind I'm being lapped

So just how far behind am I? If this was Formula 1 I'd be back with the HRT's being lapped by Red Bull and Ferrari.

Here is the project list I just completed and took off the wall in my sewing room.....notice the date.



 

Really I don't need to be a front runner up there with Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber.  Some where in the middle of the pack maybe up with Mercedes running between Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg.  I know if I practiced my craft and put in the hours I will move up through the standings.  Sorry no 4am workouts at the gym for this racer.  LOL

Really it's not all that bad.  I've had some starts and finishes that are not on this list, so what I should do is just stop dating my list.

Now I'm going to go sew.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment