Thursday, August 16, 2012

Progress Feels Good

Wednesday was a good day for making progress.  Starting with a trip to the Apple store to pick up a wireless keyboard for Mr. Bill and lunch at our favorite El Indio.  I found a computer class I want to take but it doesn't start until mid-October.  In the afternoon I started some chili in the crock pot.  Mr. Bill had a meeting so that meant sewing time for me.

Then it was time to move on to the sewing room.  The weather was a little cooler today and with three fans going I was able to get some sewing done.  I finished the Counting Bears top.  I got the back done (ironed) and the batting cut and it's all ready to go with me on Monday to be quilted.  I so excited to do some of my own quilting.



I also got the binding machined sewn on the disappearing nine patch, I'll start doing the hand sewing this morning while I wait for Mr. Bill at the dentist.  I trimmed up my Sweet Treat quilt just back from the quilt and got the binding made.  I would have sewn it on the quilt but I was distracted by this beautiful sunset.



 

Then I came down stairs to have some dinner at 8pm.  A little bit of chili and left over chips from El Indio was yummy good.  I know I should eat earlier but that just cuts in to my sewing time.

Yesterday I also realized that the comments had been turned off.  In July the spammers had found my blog.  I know, my little ole blog.  I have less than 100 post. I'm leaning as I go.  I don't even know how to count visitors or add buttons and the spammers found me?  Well comments are back on I hope.  Now if I could figure out what wordpress password I need to comment on blogger blogs I'd be a happy camper. :)

I do like days when I feel productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment