Sunday, August 12, 2012

Stash Report Week 32, 2012

I used fabric this week!!  I'm so thrilled to have finish a quilt top and I have the back ready too.



A few weeks ago I took a long arm quilting class so that I would be able to rent the shop machine.  While I was there the Halloween fabric was calling to me.  I broke down and bought these two panels.  This fabric has been aging in my car since I bought it.  I didn't want to get distracted yet again from my list.



So here are my numbers.

  • Fabric Added this week:  1.5 yds

  • Fabric Added this year:  161.25 yds

  • Fabric Used this week:  9.25 yds

  • Fabric Used this year:  111.50 yds

  • Net Fabric Used this Year  -49.75   


At least I used more than I added this week

For more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment