Sunday, August 19, 2012

Stash Report Week 33, 2012

I'm thrilled with all that I've finished up this week.

Counting Bears is ready for quilting.  Made and attached the binding on Sweet Treat.  Made the binding for the QOV that I'm quilting tomorrow. Finished up the Christmas Flannel (I think)  I stopped with the first boarder because of the backing fabric I have, now I think it looks unfinished.   I think if I add the border I can cut the back and add some color to it.  I'm adding a photo of the front and back let me know what you think.  But I'm counting out the fabric used so far.

 



Here is the border fabric



Love the back maybe add solid on sides or down the middle?



 

A trip to Joann's cost me 5 1/2 yards.  Nine steps forward and five steps back.  LOL

  • Added this week:  5.50

  • Added this year:  166.75

  • Used this week:  9.75

  • Used this year:  121.25

  • Net Used this year: -45.5    


For more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times

2 comments:

  1. 4 steps success! You're making progress. I like the border material and your idea of solid for the back is good. Congrats on all your finishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishing plans look good.

    ReplyDelete