Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stash Report Week 34, 2012

I really haven't got a whole lot of sewing done this week.  I think Wednesday evening was it.

This week was jam packed with appointments and house projects.  We put together the new shelving for Bill's new storage/work room.



I know that there are only four shelf units but it took us all morning on Thursday.



I think we chose the hottest most humid day of the week but we got it done.



We've started the BIG clean out of the house.  It's a big job and there are lots of decisions to be made.  I thought that maybe the kitchen would be next on the remodel list but it does make more sense to do the main living area and master bedroom next. I think. What ever we decide to do next the clean out needs to happen and it feels good to moving forward.

Back to the fabric.  The good news is no fabric sneaked in to my sewing room while I was busy downstairs

  • Added this week:  0 yds

  • Added this year:  166.75 yds

  • Used this week:  0 yds

  • Used this year: 121.25 yds

  • Net used this year:  -45.50  


Head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times for more stash reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment