Friday, August 17, 2012

A UFO and A NewFO

Yesterday after I finished attaching the binding on my Sweet Treat I pulled a UFO.  While I did sort of make a list at the first of the year I've not been working on that list very hard. Like I even know where that list is!!  Anyway when I was looking for something else I found my flannel Christmas quilt.



I started this quilt when I was a real beginner, wow! that felt good to think that I've advanced from real beginner.  You don't think about your progress on a day to day basis and then you pick up something you started a few years back and think  "I have improved at this". Oops sorry back to the quilt...I pulled it out and decided that it wouldn't take much to finish it up and bonus I'll have a Christmas quilt done too!

Then I found these Christmas fabric strips that I'd sewn into sets. Yes I know what they were for and No I'm not going to use them for that so I cut them up for a table runner.  I got this ideal from a blog that I read and as soon as I find it I post a link.



That's it for this morning.  I'm off to visit the Mom's today.

Happy Friday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment