Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stash Report Week 29 & 30 2012

I have a mixed report this week with fabric in and out but it didn't balance out.  First I went shopping and that Halloween fabric was just call out my name and some fabric for Quilt of Valor that was on sale.  It all has a purpose.  Then I wanted backing for the disappearing nine patch top that I finished, but that was in and out whew!



I got to count all the fabric for my top, back and I made the binding too, I really needed that half yard in the out column.  I only have a photo of the top.  I'll show the rest when I get it back.



 

  • Added this week: 17.50 yds

  • Added this year: 131.75 yds.

  • Used this week: 6.75 yds

  • Used this year: 95.25

  • Net used 2012: -46.50 


I'm in the red again still, but I have a few projects to finish up in August.  Well maybe not 46 yards worth but I should be able to put a dent in that number.

For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times, which by the way I love her new blog design.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment