Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday July 23, 2012

 



Yes I have to put a sign up on my design wall to keep me focused when I'm working on straighten up my fabric.  If I don't I'll get side tracked really easy and have even more fabric pulled out.

I had a finish this week and it is off to the quilter today.



I want to do some cleaning up before I start my next project or should I say start finishing up another project.  I have at least three I want to finish up soon.  But the room comes first. I have sewing company coming over on Wednesday evening and she at least need a path to walk to her favorite machine.

For more design walls check out Patchwork Times

1 comment:

  1. This makes me chuckle. I have a bright yellow sign that says FOCUS and sometimes I put it on the design wall or in front of the sewing machine.
    Love your quilt.
    Sewing with friends is the best sewing there is. :) Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete