Monday, January 6, 2014

What I'm Working On and Goal Setting

A while back, like the middle of December it got a bit chilly here. I mean some mornings it was 40 degrees when we got up in the morning.  That was when Mr. Bill requested a fuzzy quilt and being the sweetheart I am, cough, cough I jumped right on it.  Then this being southern CA we got a warming trend and it got put away for a while as I was cleaning the sewing room.

[caption id="attachment_2422" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Flannel Woods Flannel Woods[/caption]

Since I started it last year and it was put away in a project bag, I'm calling it a UFO. That way when I finish it I'll get to check it off the UFO list. I'm clever that way.

Speaking of UFO's so far I've listed 26 UFO's, 12 pulled projects and 2 long term projects. Now you know why I want to have something to cross off the list. :)

Since I've worked almost everyday since Christmas I'm giving myself to Friday to finish my list, yes I'm afraid there are more UFO/Projects lurking about in the sewing room. They are hiding but I will seek them out.

My goal is to work thru half of my UFO list what ever that number ends up being and half of my pulled projects and when I want to start something new it really should be one of them but I know that others things will get started too.

To what other people are working on head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment