Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 UFO / Project List

I've finally finished making my UFO list and Project List only because I called it finished.  I'm thinking that there are more lurking around on the top floor but they are hiding resting right now and I'll deal with those later because really I have more than enough to keep me busy this year and then some.

This years final tally is 31 UFO's and 20 Projects.  Now we all know that I'm not going to finish all of them this year, but I'm sure going to cross a lot of them off as done.

They are all in various states of being done from just being cut out, to a few blocks sewn, to just wait for borders.

2014  UFO'S

  1. Flannel Woods

  2. French General Stepping Stones

  3. Prim Gatherings 1

  4. Prim Gatherings 2

  5. Quilters Puzzle

  6. Batik Take Five

  7. Christmas Batik Take Five

  8. Disappearing Four Patch

  9. Valentine Table runner

  10. Cowboy Tumbler

  11. Mini Sweet Treat

  12. Yellow and Black

  13. Mini Vintage

  14. Med Vintage

  15. Scrappy Tumbler

  16. Crumb

  17. Baby Charm Flannel

  18. 12 Days of Christmas Wall Hanging

  19. Advent Calendar

  20. Asian Nine Patch

  21. Scrappy Mini Tumbler

  22. NYD  QOV 2

  23. Black/Cream with Charms

  24. Scrap Flannel

  25. Woven Weave QAL

  26. Jungle Disappearing Nine Patch

  27. Crosswalk in Paris

  28. Mini Tumbler Baby

  29. Little Squares Table runner

  30. Christmas Flim Flam

  31. Orphan Blocks Top


I'm doing one on the list every month with A Lovely Year of Finishes and I'm challenging myself to do one a month on my own.

Projects are things I want to make, the fabric has been pulled and is in a project(zip lock) bag.  Any project not done by years end and I'm not totally in love with it anymore the fabric will be put back in the stash.  I did sort through this pretty well, some fabric did go back but there are some on here that have been carried over for a while.

2014 Project List

  1. Halloween Tote

  2. Orange and Cream

  3. Christmas Fairies

  4. Paint Box

  5. Beach

  6. Best Friends

  7. Golden Tote

  8. Lake House Floral

  9. 123 Quilt

  10. Pinwheels

  11. Zen Quilt

  12. Woodland Fairies

  13. Snowman Table runner

  14. Pumpkin Heads

  15. My Checkered Past Halloween Quilt

  16. Night Before Christmas Quilt

  17. Trick or Treat Table runner

  18. Sun Kissed Modern Mary Jane Bag

  19. Christmas Pillowcases  H

  20. Christmas Pillowcases  B


The plan for working on the Project List is starting and hopefully finish one each month for the NewFO Challenge at Cat Patches.

So there it all is written out in black and white. No getting around it now. This in my year of finishes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment