Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stash Report Week 3, 2013

It had to happen and really for it not to happen before now is surprising.  That's right I bought fabric. Needed to freshen up my Valentine collection.

[caption id="attachment_2462" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Valentine Fabrics Valentine Fabrics[/caption]

SR33

Then on the out going side I finish my Flannel Woods, made the back and it's at the quilters, I get to count some out.

[caption id="attachment_2461" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Flannel Woods Top Flannel Woods Top[/caption]

On the Flannel Giving Quilts I kitted two more quilts (and started sewing one). I'm still working on the best way to track the flannel. At the end of the year it will be combine with the outgoing fabric number. I'm just tracking it ...well..just cause, I guess.  But it's counted when cut and the general stash is counted when done.  I think I'm over thinking this but I should get it straight by the end of the year.

  •  Added this Week:  4.75  yard

  •  Added this Year:    4.75  yard


  • Fabric Used this Week :  5 yards

  • Fabric Used this Year:     6 yards


  • Net Fabric Used this Year  1.25 yards



  • Flannel Used this Week: 6.75  yards

  • Flannel Used this Year:  10.75 yards


Well I'm still on the plus side for fabric out and that is a good thing.

For more stash reports head over to Judy's Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment