Monday, January 27, 2014

Design Wall Monday January 27, 2014

Up on the design wall today is a t-shirt quilt. I worked on it Thursday cutting t-shirts and ironing the interfacing and cutting again.  Started adding sashing and that's as far as I got before my super busy weekend started on Friday.

DW 1-27

I spent some time sorting through the bins of flannel yesterday afternoon. K and I have spent three Thursday Nights at quilt club matching and cutting flannel. We have  8-10 quilts kitted up so I thought I'd organize the flannel we had left.  It doesn't even look like we made a dent in the bins. I thought for sure we emptied at least one bin and I really think we did it's just that not all the flannel was in bins before.  News Flash::

I DO NOT NEED ANY FLANNEL


I was wondering if you can make string quilts with flannel or does it get to bulky.  Guess I'll give it a try.


For more inspiration check out all the design walls at Judy's

No comments:

Post a Comment