Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stash Report Week 17, 2014

Oh my, week 17 already. Last Sunday in April, for a month that seemed like it lasted forever it sure zipped by, know what I mean?  It means I've only a few more days to finish my goals. Yikes nothing like a deadline to get me moving.. :)

There has been fabric used and counted out these past two weeks. I'm working on my Hands2Help challenge and working on my stack of UFO's

After being in the red for most of last year, I'm basking in my 11 yards out of the stash.

  •  Added this Week:  .50 yards

  •  Added this Year:   62.50 yards


  •  Used this Week : 7.00 yards

  •  Used this Year:   74.00  yards


  • Net Used this Year  11.5 yards


Today I'll be quilting this scrappy tumbler, that means even better numbers IF I stay out of fabric stores.

[caption id="attachment_2634" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Large Tumblers Top Large Tumblers Top[/caption]

Linking up with Judy at Patchwork times for more stash reports

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love, Love your tumbler quilt! Your baby tumbler block quilt is also fun - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete