Monday, April 21, 2014

Hands2Help Check In

It's time to check in with Hands 2 Help and see the wonderful quilts in progress and some are even done.

My  goal is six quilts.  Two quilts for each group.  My quilting buddy has been helping me make blocks at Quilt Club and then I bring them home and sew them together and quilt.

Here's the progress so far.

One small quilt done.  Three tops are done.  Two are still in the block building stage

Here's the finished one.

[caption id="attachment_2530" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Baby Flannel Charm Quilt Baby Flannel Charm Quilt[/caption]

Two tops ready to layer.

[caption id="attachment_2635" align="aligncenter" width="281"]Mini Tumblers Top Mini Tumblers Top[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2634" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Large Tumblers Top Large Tumblers Top[/caption]

 

Go to Sarah's Confessions of a Fabric Addict to see more quilts in progress. Really do this I've already added two quilts to my list to make.

I'm so glad that I jumped in to this challenge this year.

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful hugs on their way to where they are so needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great quilts to pass along. I love the tumbler blocks.

    ReplyDelete