Friday, April 4, 2014

March Goal Recap

Time to see how I did on my March goals.  I knew when I listed them that several would not get completed but I was determined to make the effort.

1. Label and Bind  "Woods" quilt  DONE 

2. Label and Bind "Thank You Deere" quilt DONE  

3 Wash and Label 4 QOV and send off.  I was making my labels when I noticed that the labels I got from the local QOV  did not have a line for the recipients  name. So found and ordered a yard of labels from spoonflower. Just heard today that they are on the way and I'll have them soon. I'll have them ready to take to the next sew day on the 15th. 

Yes this year I'm determined to get over my label phobia. :)

4. Complete tote bags for quilt club challenge Cancelled 

I was looking at my UFO's and they are just not moving along fast enough for me so I've decide to make them my main focus for March and April. Here's what I've chosen for March

5. Disappearing 4 Patch--This is my Lovely Year of Finishes Goal you can read about Here  I met my goal you can read about it here  

6. Black and White with Charms-- Have a few rows done but now I need to locate a missing stack of charms.  Done. Finished the center as planned  

7. Quilters puzzle--This is one of my oldest UFO's. It's cut out but that's all. I will decide if I'm still in love with it, if not the fabric will be return to the stash.    NOTHING DONE ON THIS  

8. Finish my Orange Butterfly quilt- Have appointment with longarm, then label,bind and mail off  Just came back from quilter.  

9. Start Baby quilt for my soon to be new nephew. This is my March NewFo  This Month

10. Complete 2 Halloween Hocuspocusville blocks.  Finished one and a half  

11. Make tote bag for an April birthday This month

12. Make serious dent in taming scraps. Cut sizes needed for upcoming summer projects. DONE.  

13.  Two flannel quilt tops. In January my quilt budding and I started cutting flannel to make giving quilts. My plan was to work on this at quilt club on Thursdays but that's not getting the kitted up quilts sewn very fast so I'm adding two quilt tops to my monthly goal.  One Done and Two more started 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment