Sunday, April 13, 2014

Stash Report Week 15, 2014

I really thought I'd only missed one week of the stash report. Really where does the time go so fast.

I bought 3/4 yard of fabric this week, it was in the remnant bin and just what I needed for a tote bag.

SR15 2

I've been on Spring Break here, which is really more mental than a physical change. I mean really upholstery class in the evenings is hardly a full schedule. :)  But I'm using the break to do a super gigantic clean out of the old homestead.  Yes there have been full trash cans and two donation trips so far and I've another week to go.

On Thursday I powered through my list for the day so I could spend some quality time here...

[caption id="attachment_2623" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Quality Time Quality Time[/caption]

The result is fabric to count out.  Woo-hoo!

I'm thrilled to be back in the black, using more than buying is a good thing here this year

  •  Added this Week:  .75 yards

  •  Added this Year:   62.00 yards


  •  Used this Week :  8.75 yards

  •  Used this Year:   67.00  yards


  • Net Used this Year  5.00 yards


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.  Check out how others are using their stash

No comments:

Post a Comment