Friday, April 4, 2014

Lovely Year Of Finishes April Goal

I've chosen one of my oldest UFO's for my April Goal.

It's been three maybe even four years ago when I started this quilt.  I was taking a quilting class and had the use of an Accuquilt Studio  Cutter and exchanged tumblers with others in the class. When the class ended it was a few years before I bought my Accucut Go and tumbler die. So this poor little quilt just bounced from drawer to shelf until it was put on this years UFO list.

[caption id="attachment_2611" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Start of Tumbler Quilt Start of Tumbler Quilt[/caption]

So I'm starting with approx. 25 tumblers half sewn together in several rows.

Goal: Complete quilt top, layer, quilt and bind this quilt by April 30th.  This is one of the quilts for my Hands2Help Challenge.

Linking up with Fiber of all Sorts for Lovely Year Of Finishes Goal Setting.

No comments:

Post a Comment