Sunday, May 12, 2013

Stash Report Week 19, 2013

This was a good week.  Fabric moved in my sewing room, both in and out.

On the fabric coming in to the sewing room I picked up some solids and these great charm packs.

[caption id="attachment_2068" align="aligncenter" width="300"]charm packs charm packs[/caption]

SR19 4

I finished a tote bag this week and I'm counting out one of a pair of quilts.  I was going to wait until I'd finished both quilts but I want to move this out of my sewing room so it was time to count it out.

[caption id="attachment_2062" align="aligncenter" width="225"]tote bag tote bag[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2069" align="aligncenter" width="225"]RWB Quilt RWB Quilt[/caption]

 

  • Added this week: 13.5 yds

  • Added this year: 207 yds

  • Used this week: 14.5 yds

  • Used this year: 90.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -116.75 yds    


I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Stash Report.

Photo of quilt taken at Motor Transport Museum in Campo CA

No comments:

Post a Comment