Monday, May 20, 2013

Design Wall Monday, May 20, 2013

On my design wall this Monday it this little Asian fabric quilt.  This started out as left over strips from a quilt I made a couple of years ago.  All the blocks are sewn in to rows and I just need to sew the rows together.

[caption id="attachment_2087" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Asian quilt top Asian quilt top[/caption]

 

Then I need to set it aside to get busy on some 4th of July projects.  And I wonder how all those UFO's happen.  I know how I want to finish it so I hope it doesn't get buried to deep.

DW520 2

For more design wall head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

 

 

1 comment:

  1. The thumbnail really got my attention and I had to come and see. Glad I did - that is a great quilt from scraps. Is it going to have a white border?

    ReplyDelete