Friday, May 10, 2013

A Friday Finish-Tote Bag

I finally have a Friday Finish, it's been a long time between finishes.

FFToteBag1

This is a very cute, very large tote bag.  I'd made one a couple of years ago and a friend asked if I'd make one for her.  Yikes! I thought.  Sure hope I can find the pattern and then remember how?  Well most of it came back to me when I read the pattern and I asked questions of the girls at quilt club that helped me last time.

FFtotebag

It all came together and I'm thinking I'll make another just to be sure I remember for next time.

The tote bag pattern is Chubby Charmer by Penny Sturges.

I'm linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Whoop Whoop Friday.

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm convinced that a finish, any finish, is something to Whoop Whoop about. Having such a pretty one is just icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great bag! Congratulations on the finish! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete