Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stash Report Week 21, 2013

I missed last weeks stash report, the weekend just got away from me next thing I knew it was Tuesday!  So my numbers for the last two weeks are staggering.

Last week I'd used up my osnaberg so I had to restock that and I ended up buying the bolt so that really raised the incoming fabric.  Then this week I bought lots of pillowcase fabric, but didn't get them all made.  I hope to get some more made in the next three weeks so I could even out by Christmas. :)

Lucky for me I did get some pillowcases and some blankets made to send to Oklahoma and that used up some of what I bought.

Here are the numbers for the last two weeks:

  • Added this week: 53.5 yds

  • Added this year: 260.50 yds

  • Used this week: 55.0 yds

  • Used this year: 145.25 yds

  • Net 2012  -115.25 yds  


I'm one and a half yards less in the hole this report than last report so that's a win, right?

For more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times.

1 comment: