Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stash Report Week 37 and Upholstery Thursday Catch-Up

I need to catch up on this weeks activities but I'll start with the stash report if you just want to read that and move on.  There is movement in the report this week, in the added column of course. :)

I went to the San Diego Quilt Show on Thursday and came home with 4-1 yard cuts of Christmas Fabric..too cute!



  • Added this Week:  4 yds

  • Added this Year:  170.75

  • Used this Week:  0 yds

  • Used this Year:  121.5

  • Net Used 2012:  -49.50 


OK this makes too many weeks with no usage.  I'm on vacation this week and while I have a daily list of jobs around the house, sewing is also on the list.  Should have some finishes this week.

Now for a little Catch Up--Upholstery Thursday.



I finished striping Big Sister's chair.  Had to take it home from class to do the refinishing and for Mr. Bill to do something with the doweled arms.   I'll take it back to class this week.   I took a back up chair to work on (I don't like to waste class time).  This little pink chair is so darn cute.



 

I think it was a vanity chair .  It's so 50's/60's with pink vinyl and at one time had a matching skirt.  I was thinking it would be great for my niece but it might be to small for her, or she might be to tall for it already.

I have big plans for this coming week.  The weather is finely cooling off  and I've been putting off some projects around the house because of the 100+degree weather.   With the cooler temps I should be able to spend more time in the sewing room too.

I linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for the stash report.

Have a Happy Week!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment