Sunday, September 9, 2012

Photo Shoot and Stash Report Week 36, 2012

First I'll get the facts out of the way.  I've been sewing--really I have.  I just haven't finished anything to report usage. So the numbers have not moved.

  • Added this week:  0

  • Added this year:  166.75

  • Used this week:  0

  • Used this year:  121.25

  • Net used this year:  -45.5 


Now about the photo shoot.  Yesterday we went for a drive, first one in a long time.  Between our schedules and the weather it just hasn't happened.  I've been thinking about quilts on old trucks for some time and yesterday we'd planned on stopping at the truck museum on the drive.  The real name is Motor Transport Museum and the photographer is Mr. Bill.

First up is Mr. Bill at work.



This one is a junk food quilt. I bought this pattern at Road to California a few years back.



Next is this little darling I finished up this summer.

 



 

And this construction theme quilt.  I couldn't resist hanging it over the bucket.



Then there's this photo.  I just love a stack of quilts.  Even a short stack.  :)



We had such a fun day, hardware store, truck museum, lunch and a drive in the mountains.  Then dinner last night with my quilting buddy Kat.

Looking forward to the quiltathon this coming weekend.  I just might have some new numbers to report.

For more stash reports head over to Patchwork Times.

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a neat place to have a photoshoot and darling quilts. What is the name of the town the museum is in? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete