Thursday, September 6, 2012

Upholstery Thursday A new Project

Last night my upholstery class started up again, so it was Back to School for me.  I am so lucky that our local Adult Ed offers upholstery and it's really close to home.



Started a new project last night.  This is the chair my sister brought out from Oklahoma this summer.  She picked out the fabric and bought it while she was here too.



Of course my plans for taking it apart this summer never happen but I made great progress on it last night.  I have a self imposed deadline for this chair.  My last project lasted forevvvvvvvver but that didn't stop me from getting more chairs :)



I got quite a bit done.  The arms on this chair are dowelled and it the upholstery was done first and then the arm put on, there will be a slight modification there.



 

Next week I'll take in the stain for the wood..maybe



All in all school got off to a great start.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment