Friday, September 28, 2012

Tablerunners

You know those days where you'll just do one more thing before you start sewing and next thing you know the day is mostly gone?  That was today.  It's all just little things like change the water on the trees, go to the market, make lunch, cut up the watermelon.  Then you just have to put your foot down and say I'm going upstairs now.  :)



I am so loving my new tablerunners.  The fall one with the scarecrows is just too cute.  It's getting put out this weekend so I can enjoy it for two whole months.  That is my Whoop Whoop.



The christmas tree runner is for the big table that may or may not get used this year but I'll be ready if we do.



I celebrated my birthday three days in a row so I'm thinking that's another Whoop Whoop.  I wrote about my Birthday List, from last year, I'm not making one this year I'll just keep chipping away at the list I have.  Having my very first give away on my Birthday Post too.

I'm linking up with Confessions of a Fabric Addict today for Whoop Whoop Friday.  Did you see that first quilt picture?  It is beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun runner!! Love those scarecrows!! And have a very happy birthday!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete