Monday, December 15, 2014

Design Wall Monday December 15, 2014

I've finished up Christmas sewing and can get back to finishing up (or starting) projects.

I'm putting up some string QOV blocks that I'd like to get sewn up this week.

[caption id="attachment_2844" align="aligncenter" width="225"]QOV String Blocks QOV String Blocks[/caption]

DW12-15 4

 

These little blocks have been leaders/enders for the past year and I was playing with layouts.  Of course I like both so I'm back to making more little Nine Patches.

DW12-15 2 DW12-15 1

 

For more design walls head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your little 9 patch blocks. I am having fun making these too. Since I couldn't decide on the layout either, I decided to make three quilts. Enjoy the addiction!

    ReplyDelete