Monday, December 29, 2014

Design Wall Monday Dec 29, 2014

I do so love Monday evenings when I can visit everyone's design wall and be inspired.

On the design wall are my finished blocks from the Road to Oklahoma Shop Hop.

[caption id="attachment_2889" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Road to Oklahoma Road to Oklahoma[/caption]

My sister did this shop hop that lasted for the month of June.  She went to all 25 shops.  It took every weekend and a couple of Fridays too.

She picked up a two block kits at each shop and surprised me with a set when I visited in July.  We decided we could each pick a block a month and have our own "Block of the Month" club.

Of course with my crazy busy fall season I fell behind. I only have four to do to be caught up.  I will be caught up by January 1st.  Honest!

For more design walls head over to Judy at Patchwork Times

No comments:

Post a Comment