Thursday, August 1, 2013

Setting August Goals

It's time to set my August Goals.  I've been very lax about keeping track of my goals for several months.  I end up with many lists in many different places and then I lose track of what I want to accomplish.  Today is a good day to get back in the habit of putting them on the blog.

I have lots of things I want to get done going around and around in my head.  Listing some here for me to track should help me narrow them down. Let's see what to put on the list? There is my quilt club challenge that is due Sept 5th so that's a given. Then I need to ramp up my sewing for the one craft show I do that is in November. There are birthday and Christmas presents to be made.  Holiday pillowcases.  Still have t-shirt pillowcases that haven't gotten done.  The embroidery quilt I'm not getting done very fast, ok I don't even know where the block is that I've been working on for three months.  Oh can't forget the labels I need to make and get sewn on to quilts. Then I wanted to do some rearranging in the sewing room this month while the sewing machines were at the sewing spa.  These are just the ones I can think of off the top. Who know what else will pop up during the month or what NewFo will be calling my name.  Darn I already feel so far behind and it's just the first day of August.

Here is my Get It Done List for August.

1. Charm quilt (this is the Quilt Club UFO Challenge)

2. Start on Fall and Holiday pillowcases Goal of 10 done in August

3. Make Labels and send out quilts

4. Make One tote bag

5. Trace blocks for embroidery quilt (find the first one too.)

Ok I think five set goals for August is good.  I've marked my calendar for a mid month check in on Aug 16th.

Ok August bring it on!

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times for Get It Done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment