Thursday, August 29, 2013

Labor Day Weekend Goals

Labor Day Weekend is here, the official, unofficial end of summer.  Except for the weather here there have been signs that summer is winding down.  It's not light outside when I wake up, the pumpkins are turning orange, traffic around the school has increased.  In truth I am ready for fall.  It's my most favorite time of year.

Jo at Jo's Country Junction has suggested listing our Labor Day Weekend Sewing Goals....Sounds good to me the List Maker. I've tried to keep it short and doable.

1. Fall Pillowcases


2. Trace all my Hocuspocusville blocks




[caption id="attachment_2257" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Hocupocusville Hocupocusville[/caption]

3. Two Aprons


4. Finish Cutting and Sewing 9 Patch blocks for Christmas present #1




[caption id="attachment_2258" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Christmas 1 Christmas 1[/caption]

Ok so I think I listed more than I'll have time for, I work on Saturday at the Antique Store and Sunday we've plans for a few hours in the afternoon.  Like it's the first time I wouldn't finish a list. :)

What ever you do this weekend, enjoy every minute of your last unofficial weekend of summer.

Linking up with Jo for Labor Day Weekend Goals.

1 comment:

  1. I love that pattern. It's one that Kelli has wanted for a long time but she's still working on the other Halloween pattern by CrabApple Hill. Can't wait to see it all done.

    ReplyDelete