Sunday, February 9, 2014

Stash Report Week 6, 2014

I received some good news this week.  I'm getting another great nephew and being the Great Aunt that I am I went shopping because, and I'm sure you understand this, I didn't have a thing to make my new Nephew a quilt with.  So really I needed some really cute boy fabric in the colors that Mom has picked out. Right?

[caption id="attachment_2513" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Baby Boy Baby Boy[/caption]

Now we all know what happens when you go to the fabric store that's having a sale after several months weeks of not purchasing fabric, but still sewing your little heart out. Right you need to restock some basics, think five yards of Kona white.  Then as you wander the stacks while very patiently waiting for your turn at the cutting table, quilts start dancing in your head and next thing you know you walk out with a whole new project list..  Just kidding, only one additional quilt and some flannel I needed for our giving quilts.

[caption id="attachment_2515" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Fun Quilt Fun Quilt[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_2514" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Flannels for Giving Quilts Flannels for Giving Quilts[/caption]

 

Lucky for my numbers that I finished up the t-shirt quilt and backing and is at the quilters, made some binding and gave some fabric to a friend for a quilt.

  •  Added this Week:  41 yards

  •  Added this Year:    52.75  yards


  •  Used this Week :  9 yards

  •  Used this Year:     46.00 yards


  • Net Used this Year  -6.75 yards 


I'm in red, but I have a few projects that are in the finishing stages and I'll be counting out fabric very soon.

For more stashing head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. You got some great fabric to make some really greta quilts. Congrats on your new nephew!

    ReplyDelete