Sunday, February 2, 2014

LYOF February Goal

Time to go through my UFO bin and pick my February Goal.

There are so many things to consider when choosing the very special UFO that will be worked on this month.  With other commitments looming this month I wanted something doable because after all this is about finishing.

I've chosen this little flannel baby quilt.

[caption id="attachment_2506" align="aligncenter" width="300"]February Goal February Goal[/caption]

 

I don't remember when I started it, by looking at the fabric I'm guessing at least three years it's been in a plastic bag waiting to be finished. Well you darling little quilt this is your lucky month.

My February finish will mean the top is finished, it is quilted and bound.  A total finish !!!

I'm linking up with A Lovely Year Of Finishes.  Thank You Shanna and Melissa for inspiring us to Finish something this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment