Sunday, December 29, 2013

Stash Report Week 52, 2013

Last stash report of 2013 and I have fabric out.  I'm so thrilled!!!!

I have decided to continue with the stash reports in 2014.  In typical Harriett fashion I've been going back and forth about what I want to join/try/continue/report/keep-up/start in the New Year.  There is so much that I want to do, want to try that it would be real easy to try to do too much and then end up not doing any. Does that happen to you?

So far I know that I'll continue with the stash report.  Hey at least I've made one decision.

Here are my year end numbers:  I finished the snowman quilt this week and I'll show it on Friday, I'm doing some handquilting on it.

  • Added This Week: 0 yards

  • Added This Year:   416.50 yards

  • Used  This Week:  5.50 yards 

  • Used This Year:  275.75 yards

  • Net 2012 -140.75 yards  


In 2014 my goal is to work my stash.  While I've not been quilting for a long time I've been a real good shopper.  I think  because I was a new quilter and didn't really know where I was going with it I bought fabric I liked. Now I have a better ideal where I want to go with my quilting and this year I want to make room in my closet for different fabrics. But I must admit there are not too many fabrics I don't like.

For more stash reports head over to Judy's at Patchwork Times

3 comments:

  1. I like doing the stash reports, keeps me out of the shops! We have all been through the buying because we love it phase. There came a point for me when I realized I had more than I would ever use and I will be selective in any new fabric purchases.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful numbers! Your enhanced stash will make 2014 your year of seeing it out the door. Happy 5th Day of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed there are lots of beautiful fabrics to be had. Cut them up and make something grand! I'm happy you decided to keep up with the stash reporting. I found it keeps me on track. I love when the used is ahead of the purchased. You weren't too far off. 2014 will get you on track. Happy Holidays, Sandi

    ReplyDelete