Sunday, December 8, 2013

Stash Report Week 49, 2013

There has been a lot of sewing going on.  There has also been some buying going on.  A lot of what was bought went right out again, so it's all good. Right

Here's some of the incoming fabric.

[caption id="attachment_2374" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Shopping Happen Shopping Happen[/caption]

It all has purpose so there is still hope of making of making my goal, I'm so close.

 

  • Added since last report: 25 yards

  • Added this year: 399.5 yards

  • Used since last report: 32.5 yards

  • Used this year: 244.75 yards

  • Net 2012 -154.75 yards 


Judy has said that Stash Reports will continue next year.  I'm sort of on the fence about continuing with the reports.  It's true that it does make me think twice (sometimes) about fabric. I'm not always real good about keeping track when I'm cutting and sewing.

I'm liking up with Judy at Patchwork Times

 

1 comment:

  1. I am also deciding about continuing with the reports. It does make me think twice about buying new fabrics, plus it helps me have a diary of sorts with my quilts. I enjoy seeing what others have bought and which quilt was made from the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete