Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Design Wall & Stash Report on Tuesday

I'm late to both parties, and I've only myself to blame, though if I tried real hard I could share some with Mr. Bill.  On Friday I was done with Christmas. Everything was boxed and mailed. Oh I was so full of myself, for about five hours. Then I heard the words "I want a fuzzy quilt" after determining the definition of "fuzzy".  I was going through my flannels when I happen a upon some John Deere flannel. Oops there is a friend that I wanted to make a JD quilt for.  So what this all means is I'm trying to get two more quilts done for Christmas and I went shopping for fabric for these two quilts plus one that is due between Christmas and New Year.

So here are the John Deere blocks on the design wall:

[caption id="attachment_2383" align="aligncenter" width="300"]John Deere Blocks John Deere Blocks[/caption]

 

All the blocks are done and I'm working on sashing.  I will quilt this on my machine so it will be simple line quilting.

 

Stash Report Week 50:

I was so close to my goal of only stashing 150 yards this year. I picked up flannels for the three quilts and for a giving quilt that is in the works too.

[caption id="attachment_2382" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Fuzzy Flannels Fuzzy Flannels[/caption]

I've already cut in to some of these and since I only bought what I needed I should be able to make by goal in the next two weeks.

  • Added This Week:  14 yards

  • Added This Year:   413.50 yards

  • Used  This Week:  14 yards 

  • Used This Year:  258.75 yards

  • Net 2012 -154.75 yards 


I'm liking up with Judy's Design Wall Monday (on Tuesday) so go check out all the wonderful quilts that people are making.

No comments:

Post a Comment