Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I've Been Working on the Railroad

I'm working on my own little railroad. When you build a railroad you need

WIP Dec 4 1

Railroad ties and Roadbed.

[caption id="attachment_2365" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Railroad Ties and Roadbed Railroad Ties and Roadbed[/caption]

Then you need lots of spikes, I mean pins

[caption id="attachment_2366" align="aligncenter" width="300"]RR Spikes  AKA Pins RR Spikes AKA Pins[/caption]

Then you just keep building and working away ....

[caption id="attachment_2364" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Working on the RailRoad Working on the RailRoad[/caption]

 

until you finally have enough rail for your train.

[caption id="attachment_2367" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Rail Road Rail Road[/caption]

This will be getting finished up soon so it can be shipped off for Christmas.

 

I'm linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP

 

1 comment:

  1. Those railroad tracks are sew clever! And well constructed, I might add. There's no chance Thomas will be slipping off the tracks! Love it!

    ReplyDelete