Sunday, October 13, 2013

Stash Report Week 41, 2013

Over the summer I was a bit lax with my stash report, ok a lot lax. But I'm ready to get back in the habit of reporting stash on Sunday.

There has been sewing going on here since I'm getting ready for a craft show in November.  Table runners, Pillowcases, ornaments and a few lap quilts are all in the works.

[caption id="attachment_2328" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Shopping Trip Shopping Trip[/caption]

But there has also been shopping. You would be so proud of me I stuck to my list. Someone made that "No Stashing for 100 Days" rule. There was no fabric bought for the stash, everything purchased has a purpose.  Some has already been cut and sewn and counted out. Got to love it when it's in and out in one week.

  • Added since last report: 10.25 yards

  • Added this year: 357.50 yards

  • Used since last report: 10.25 yards

  • Used this year: 155.75  yards

  • Net 2012  -201.75  yards   


There I am, I still added a lot more this year than I've used.  My goal is to get that red number down to 150 or less. Don't laugh it could happen.

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment