Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stash Report Week 42 2013

If this is week 42 and there are 52 weeks in a year my advance math skills tells me that there are only 10 reports left this year. Holy Time is Flying By Batman! I won't ask what the heck happen to this year because I know that we've been busy doing something every single day and still it just seems to zoom past us.  Well enough of that. Today is about fabric.

  • Added since last report: 9 yards

  • Added this year: 366.50 yards

  • Used since last report: 14.50 yards

  • Used this year: 170.25  yards

  • Net 2012 -196.25  yards   


My goal this year is to be at -150 yards or even less (stop laughing it could happen) That's like only 5 yards a week or 5 good size quilts or 50 pillowcases.  :)

I'm linking up with Judy at Patchwork Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment